Today, in light of the Holiday I thought it would share some of the things I am thankful for this year.
Thanks Lord for…
- My family…I have some of the worlds best kids, and a thoughtful husband
- My mom, she is such a blessing to me and my family
- My in-laws, I love spending time with them, they are fun, caring, loving, and considerate.
- Giving me strength to cope with the loss of my father in law and a friend of the family.
- Taking the control in my life and leading us where we need to be.
- allowing my husband to provide for our family where we are lacking nothing needed and even able to help others out.
- never leaving me, you are always there where I think I need you or not. (which I always do even when I don’t think I do)
- your discipline that corrects me when I am wrong, that is done with love not anger.
- your Holy Spirit that comforts me.
- sending your Son to die a death so undeserved for a sinner like me, to pay I price I could never afford.
- answering prayers, giving us miracles, seen and unseen, known and unknown.
I love you Lord I cannot thank you enough for all that you have done and are still doing.
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:15